Monday 27 May 2013

where have i been? | birthday catchup

hi guys! i feel like i have been away from my blog for such a long time, it feels lovely to be back!
since i started my blog i got into the routine of writing four days a week but that went to pot this weekend as i was so unbelievably busy! if anyone read my last post, you would have known that this weekend was both my anniversary with my boyfriend and then my 20th birthday. in the midst of all that i was totally unable to keep up to date with my regular blogging - NAUGHTY! i also completely forgot to take pictures along the way - DOUBLE NAUGHTY!

well anyway, seen as i was so awful with my blogging the past couple of days, i've decided to have the week off until hopefully this saturday coming where i will do a few outfit posts of the outfits i wore to a) the anniversary meal with the boyfriend, b) my birthday when i went to a bbq, and c) the day after when i went out for tea and on a lovely summer walk.

i'm definitely going to be back to normal by this weekend on the blogging front - it's just been so hectic what with all the plans i've had and not being prepared beforehand! 

and i'll just say a quick thankyou to everyone who commented on my last post saying happy birthday, i had a lovely time!




No comments:

Post a Comment