Tuesday 20 August 2013

the beauty post | barry m nail polish in 'coral'

£2.99 - superdrug





i headed to superdrug the other day to pick up my standard red nail polish from barry m (which i talked about in my rainbow tag here!) which is my go-to colour for summer when 'coral' caught my eye. it's a tangy orange-red super shiny polish that goes opaque in two coats. it's got the same amazing quality of all barry m polishes and really screams summer at me. i do find that it chips pretty quickly but for only £2.99 i really don't care haha!

i'm wearing this week on both my hands and feet whilst i'm away in ibiza, and i am so happy with this polish, despite the chipping and i'm so happy with it!



p.s; i won't be able to answer to any comments etc. over the coming week as i am currently on holiday in ibiza until the evening of the 25th. as soon as i am home (and in good enough condition to turn my laptop back on!) i will get back to any questions/comments as soon as i can! 



No comments:

Post a Comment