Friday 30 August 2013

the style post | oh primark, i love you

embellished shirt - primark | jacket - primark | jeans - topshop | bracelet - topshop | trainers - converse




this post is pretty much dedicated to primark, as i found myself wearing two of my favourite ever things that i have bought from primark - mainly because they both look so much more expensive than primark! this jacket in particular is my new baby, and i find myself every day trying to find an outfit it goes with just so i can wear it! (so sad, i know)

i decided to get these jeans out as well - i bought them from topshop in the summer sale because i thought they were so different and perfect for winter. they've been collecting dust in my wardrobe all summer until it went a bit colder this week so i got them out for the first time!

this is such a casual outfit but i think all of the little details make it much more put-together and almost smart-casual. i just wore it for meeting up with two of my best friends for a catch up last night. we hadn't seen each other for a really long time so went over to one of their houses for a film and wine night - although the film didn't really end up getting watched! we basically just sat around eating popcorn, drinking wine and catching up on life from the past few weeks - it was seriously a good girly night!


p.s; please excuse the boxes in these pictures - my sister is moving house and leaving a few of her bits and bobs in our spare room where i take my pictures, and they crept onto the shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment