Monday 5 August 2013

the style post | pants in summer

shirt - steals | jeans - topshop | bag and blazer - new look | necklace - primark


ggrrrrr these pictures are blurry again! i'm seriously such a nonce when it comes to this camera, i've been fiddling with it for a few days now and STILL can't get the hang of it! hopefully my daddio can help me out with it cos it's driving me round the bend!


anyway - rant over - i wore this outfit last week when the sun was out but there was a breeze in the air that made me need to cover up, plus, i'd been led out in the sun the day before and the backs of my legs had turned an awesome shade of lobster so i wanted to cover that up!

i love these joni jeans from topshop - perfect for summer as they are lightweight, stretchy and breathable. i paired it with my floaty sheer shirt that i picked up from steals a couple pf years ago - i think it was originally from topshop but only costed me £2! happy bunny.

i need to take some actual pictures that clearly show this bag off, it's so lovely and looks a lot more expensive than it was - £18. i got it for uni originally so i had something that was large enough for all my books but not too big so i took everything including the kitchen sink with me. that will be on a post coming soon i hope!!


No comments:

Post a Comment