Tuesday 22 October 2013

the beauty post | garnier moisture match mattifying day cream

superdrug - currently on offer for  £2.98 (usually £5.99)

now i am unlucky enough to get oily skin in my t-zone throughout the day and am always looking for ways to combat it - or at least keep the problem under control. when i heard that garnier brought out a day cream specified for oily skin i jumped at the chance to try it. it's basically a general day cream expect the mixture is whipped like a sorbet - making it lighter and a lot less dense so it doesn't feel to heavy on the skin. this makes oily skin able to breathe and not get too bogged down with product, keeping my oil problem under control. 

i just pop a pea-sized amount all over my face in an even layer before i go on to apply the rest of my make up. it feels so lovely and light and i really do think it's helping me keep on top of any excess oil, and i can definitely see and feel a huge difference.

i cannot see myself straying from this day cream for a long time now and it will be a staple in my make up bag. i might actually have to go and stock up on it now as it is currently on offer at superdrug now!



have you tried this product before?
do you think it actually works for you?





No comments:

Post a Comment