Thursday 6 February 2014

style | new things









T O P - River Island via ASOS
C O A T - New Look
B A G - ASOS
N E C K L A C E - Primark

Two posts in two days, what is this madness?!
Today I had a lot of spare time so decided to spend my time wisely on my blog instead of watching Loose Women and whatever trash I can find on TV!
Today I'm literally wearing an entirely new outfit - I got this lovely bright blue top in the January sales from RI via ASOS. It was down to £15 from £28 or so, and I am so in love with it! I love this shade of blue and have recently found myself buying lots of textured tops as they look like I've made an effort when really they are the most comfortable things to wear. I can't find it online anymore though, sorry!

I'm also wearing my new disco pants from New Look. I've wanted a pair for literally 6 months or so but have never found any of good quality for a cheap price. These were £23 which is a little steep as they aren't the best quality, but they definitely look lovely on. The material can really catch on stuff like velcro and wood though so whenever I wear them I get really paranoid of catching them! 

And of course, my new babies - these boots! I literally only got them yesterday in the post but as soon as I put them on I knew I would be wearing them every day literally! I first saw these on Sian from SianShutterbug in one of her latest videos, and I'm so glad I bought them. For £25 they are the perfect knock offs of the Vagabond Dioon's.

I think this outfit could easily pass on a casual night out for drinks, but today I'll be wearing it food shopping (my life >>>> your life) and then I'm going out for tea tonight with my girlfriends - my first time at Chiquito's and I literally cannot wait. Expect many pictures of amazing food on my Instagram tonight!! 

Do you like my outfit?



No comments:

Post a Comment