Tuesday 18 March 2014

beauty | soap and glory 'archery' for brows



Brows is the one part of my make up routine that has never changed - until now. I've always used an angled brush and powder just because I loved how soft the look was it created, but on a recent trip to Boots flipped this amazing product into my life.

Soap and Glory have been a brand I've been a little bit in love with - I've reviewed their Supercat eyeliner in the past and still use it everyday - so when I saw this brow product I didn't even think about it before throwing it into my basket.

The Archery brow tint and precision shaping pencil is double-ended with a waxy brown pencil on one side and a fine-nibbed brow tint on the other. I generally go through with the pencil side first to add colour and shape to my brows before going around the edges with the brow tint to create realistic hairs around the edges and front of my brow.




As you can see from the swatches, neither of the sides of the pen are highly pigmented - but they offer just the right amount and you can't go overboard with this product at all. The product comes in two shades - 'Love is Blonde' and 'Brownie Points' - mine is the latter. My favourite side is definitely the brow tint - it creates brow flicks which are so realistic that they look like real hairs.


This product really does blow my mind - and it has really good lasting time as well. I'n not surprised by how impressed I am just because all of the Soap and Glory products are so good. 

What do you think?


The Soap and Glory Archery brow pencil comes in two shades and can be bought from Boots here for £10.00.




No comments:

Post a Comment