Tuesday 3 June 2014

beauty | Barry M nail polish 'damson'



I seem to be addicted to buying nail polishes! My name is Laura and I have a nail polish addiction - please slap my beautifully manicured hand. 

Today's polish is the seriously beautiful Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in 'Damson'. How beautiful?! I'm pretty sure it's from the newer collection as I haven't seen this shade anywhere on the internet!

In the bottle the colour itself looks like a creamy, cornflower blue but on the nails i find it to be much more electric and more on the neon side rather than a creamy shade. This slightly disappointed me as I really thought it would sit right in the middle of pastel and neon (if you understand where I'm going). However as soon as it was on my nails I completely fell in love and wore it religiously over my birthday weekend. It's just such an eye-catching shade and has become a firm summer favourite.

It's opaque in just two coats and has the glossiest finish - I have two other Gelly polishes and never really noticed the shine they give off but with 'Damson' it's so noticeable! 



What do you think? Would you wear this?



The Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine collection can be bought from Boots for £3.99 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment