Tuesday 10 June 2014

style | sister's birthday







jumpsuit - New Look
kimono - Primark
shoes - Miss Selfridge 
sunglasses - Topshop
watch - Michael Kors 'bradshaw' (post)
nails - L'oreal Colour Riche 'pistachio drage' (review)

So today is my older sister's birthday and we are heading out for not one, but TWO meals today. Food baby expected by 9pm.

I've decided to finally wear this black jumpsuit that I ordered from New Look months ago but never got round to wearing. I actually find it pretty difficult to sit down in as the back drags down and shows my bra strap - I definitely don't find it as easy to wear as playsuits. I also find it clings a bit weird around my hips but my hips have always been a little on the big side! It's also a little bit short in the leg but I think I can JUST pull it off. Damn these long legs of mine!

Worn with my kimono and these flats I think it's a pretty good outfit to wear with the weather we're having - sunny but the constant chance of rain! 





No comments:

Post a Comment