Wednesday 27 August 2014

style | simple





You can never go wrong with black and white in my opinion. And this outfit is feeling pretty autumnal now - I'm pretty glad it's getting a bit colder in England because autumn is definitely my favourite season!

I just wore this simple textured top with my pom pom shorts, tights and boots. Then I added my spiky headband to add a little bit of interest to it - although this headband KILLS after a few hours of wear so let's see how long it lasts today!



TOP: Miss Selfridge
SHORTS: ASOS
BOOTS: New Look
HEADBAND: Primark

In other news, I've chopped my hair off again! I'm in a period where I love short hair on me so I had another few inches chopped off last week. I've also had a bit more blonde put through it but I still want to go even lighter on my next few visits!

What do you think of this outfit - and the weather we're having at the minute?


No comments:

Post a Comment