Tuesday 2 September 2014

beauty | FOTD


The Body Shop all-in-one BB cream in 01
Urban Decay Naked palette in Sin and Naked
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara in Black



Super quick and simple make up look today - with all the attention on the lips. 

For my skin I used my new BB cream, which is colour adapting so very cool indeed. It goes on white and then blends out to the right colour for your skintone. So far I'm liking using it and hopefully a review will be up soon! Then I finished it off with my standard under eye concealer and powder.

I'm never one to wear eyeshadow during the day but I decided to wear Sin from the Naked palette over the lids and blended it out with Naked. Just a slick of eyeliner and a few coats of a new mascara I'm trying out - so far I'm impressed but I'll give it a little longer to really test it out!

And then with the lips I went for Revlon's matte lip colour for a pop - I'm wearing a monotone outfit so wanted a colour pop to brighten it all up. I love this colour but I find it seeping into dry spots if you don't prep with lip balm first!


No comments:

Post a Comment